Popular posts from this blog
Adult Life
I don't know what to write. I just want to say that life been amazing and sometimes not. You know, life happened. Been married to my husband now for almost 1.5 years. No kids, yet. Hopefully soon. #AfifahRizky040218 Been working as civil servant as tax officer for almost 4.5 years now. Trying to pursue my master degree applying for scholarship but not too eager. Still hesitate to leave my husband with current job. Seksi Pelayanan Jan 16-Feb 19 As much as I can complain, but God's been amazing. Alhamdulillah. 27 soon this September, it is clear that I'm getting older, but sometimes I feel I'm just still kids inside. I'm still overwhelmed with my adult life. You know, people said it's quarter life crisis. It shall pass but it's hard :(
Official Announcement haha
here's the thing, I'm on my exam week and today I succesfully end up with no study at all, I don't even touch the book. Why oh why? Because this exam is not-important-at-all, such a waste of time, money, energy, paper and so on. And the second reason is tomorrow's exam is Biology and Bahasa Indonesia and I don't know where to start to study so here I am, posting my blog haha. I finally watched Charlie Bartlett! Such a good movie, with Anton Yelchin in it of course. I won't review that movie because my friend already did, here in Vampibots. So I just want to share a few pictures from the movie, I got it from here . So here they are... From now on, I'm officially in love with Anton Yelchin . HAHA. And I'll put his name on my interest in Facebook info, alongside Gerrard, Michael Cera, Leo, Tom Hanks, Pato and other guys I love haha. Speaking of Facebook I got username there, so if you want to visit my profile just type facebook.com/hsidder on your address...


Comments
Post a Comment