A Face To Call Home

I'm home. Listening to Home - Michael Buble. And still missing my home. Even when I'm home physically, I still feel am not home.

2 years, I've been spending my life in Bandung. This city, I can sum up with, where I started to learn how to live a life that you never expected, to learn how survive with people-- good ones and even bad ones,  to learn being grateful for all you have, being an adult, being responsible, being trusworthy, being sane, healthy, and balance in the middle of the stress, and finally.... to learn being with you.

Yeah, you is the same you in previous post.

And now playing on shuffle mode in my iTunes, A Face To Call Home - John Mayer.
Is it you, a face to call home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Announcement haha

Story behind Reddish

Rejection