“When you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that’s a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff. You find out life’s this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game, life or football, the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don’t quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don’t quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us… And I know if I’m going to have any life anymore it’s because I’m still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that’s what living is, the six inches in front of your face.” — Al Pacino, Any Given Sunday
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
SMAN 28 JAKARTA PROUDLY PRESENTS:
28 CUP 2009
"KEEP THE AMAZING BEAUTY OF OUR OCEAN"
AUGUST 3th - 7th 2009
@ GOR SOEMANTRI BRODJONEGORO
MINI SOCCER ; BASKETBALL ; WALL CLIMBING ; CHESS ; BRIDGE ; MODERN DANCE ; SAMAN ; VOCAL GROUP ; PBB
EFEK RUMAH KACA
& many more performances!!
SEE YOU THERE GUYS!
I have twin friends. They are Tio and Sabun, the last one's real name is Dio, but yes we call him Sabun, soap in English, dont ask me why. They both are soooo silly. I knew Sabun first then Tio. At first I though Tio is more cool then his brother. But I never right about them. They just annoying you know!!!
Hey why am I talking them??? Ok stop talking about them. What's been on me lately? I'm busy with my school. Not the lessons. It's more about the extracuricullar things, the student council and my adventure club. July-September been my busiest months every year. And yeah I'm on them now. Wish me luck I'm doing good on those coming up things.
I put Bittersweet as the title because right now I'm listening to Bittersweet Poetry by Kanye West gt. John Mayer, no particular reason, really.
And on one month plus two weeks I will be 17. If I could pick one thing I would get on my birthday it would be tickets to watch F1 Race in Singapore. It's just wish, my mom never gonna make it true. Instead of wanting some things to get, I just hope having good celebration with my big family on Lebaran's day. Because yeah September 14th just one week before Lebaran. So dont forget!!!
It's nice to have time to write here again, xoxo
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Walaupun seribu nada
Kau nyanyikan malam ini
Kau tau cinta bukan tabir kata
Tak perlu engkau tunggu selamanya
Kau impikan malam ini
Tak perlu dekat jika hati bisa rasakan hadirnya
Tak perlu terungkap sebab hidup rahasia
Bagiku cukup tuk menikmati yang ada dan terjadi
Buat Kamu - Syaharani
Ya, sekarang lagu ini bisa dikatakan gue banget! Setuju banget gue sm lagu ini. Ga semua hal perlu terungkap, karena hidup itu rahasia...................
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Ada sesuatu hal baru yang gue pikirkan sejak Kamis minggu lalu. Ya, semenjak nonton Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince, gue selalu memikirkan hal ini. Shit!!! Gue sebel bgt kalo gue dalam keadaan kaya gini. Asli. Sebel bgt.
Oke ini post paling ga penting sepanjang karir blogging gue apa deh ini bahasanya. Yaudah deh ah sekarang lagi ujan nih, asik bgt ga sih malem2 ujan deres ada gledek2 gitu trs gue sambil dengerin lagu John Mayer. Gila aura ngantuknya makin kuat aja deh ini. Yaudah deh ah nanti gue cerita cerita lagi
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Sekarang gue males cerita gue ngepost foto2 aja deh ya, ada dari kamera gue, kamera ka Nando dan kamera Prima.
He is ka Ijank. Prima took it
These below are underwater view from Ka Nando's camera.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Ok, ini terlalu panjang ceritanya haha. Karena gue pake komputer orang, komputer milik negara malah haha, jadi ya gue tau diri aja deh ntr gue bikin bagian ke 2 nya. Nanti foto2nya bakal di tambahin deh, janji.
Gotta go, komputernya udah mau dipake sama yg punya. Have a nice monday all. Oya Ati2 buat anak IPA 2 yg ke puncak ya. Ngiri nih kelas gue belum merencanakan pepisahan.
Ini aneh bgt deh masa tulisan gue ga bisa dikasih spasi antar paragrafnya. Ntr sampe rumah diedit deh. *edited* Ok akhirnya bisa nornal setelah gue ganti pake Google Chrome
Sunday, June 28, 2009
I gotta go, I will tell you the whole story, promise.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Sunday, Watching Final Round of Indonesia Open. (you could read on my previous post, here)That was my first experience watching badminton matches in Istora Senayan.
- Monday, Attending classmeeting yang-agak-agak-gak-penting. I didn't join any matches, I was just sitting around announcement table, and become the live match commentator. That was also my first experience officially become commentator, full match. My class's futsal match against XI IPA 1. And my class did win.
- In the afternoon me and some of my friends felt hungry and we decided to go to Rumah Makan Enak, in english you could say Delicious Restaurant haha. Again and again that was also my very first experience go there (Rumah Makan Enak, I mean) after almost 2 years I'm attending 28. It's so lame knowing that you never go someplace near your school haha
- Wednesday, I watched Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen. NO, it wasn't my first experience go to cinema. BUT, it was my first experience watched movie on the first day released in my country with so many viewers and the best part is me and my friends had to queue soooo long to bought the tickets, fortunately we got it. I couldn't imagine how crowded would it be when I would watch Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince on the mid July. I won't write the review of the movie because my friend already write one, here. I couldn't agree more with his review. It was cool movie, stunning, but I still love the first one better. Probably in this movie Shia's scene is less than the first one haha. But here Shia is cuter and more adorable. My favourite scene is "Hold on 3 more seconds" scene! If you already watch you would know. Ok, off to the main topic
- Today, I did karaoke with Nadia, Mayang and Dini. Why karaoke? Because we didnt have better idea what to do or where to go. So we end up karaoke in Inul Vizta Poins Square. We met Nadia occasionaly because she is Taruna Nusantara's student and she lives in dorm so we only could met her like twice a year, or you could say only in holiday. And the first experience part is the karaoke, seriously. After karaoke we did chit chat in AW and continue it with dinner in Obong Steak Restaurant haha thanks Mayang for the treat. Here it is the photosMe - Dini
Bye everyone, happy weekend
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana:
dengan kata yang tak sempat diucapkan kayu
kepada api yang menjadikannya abu
Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana:
dengan isyarat yang tak sempat disampaikan awan
kepada hujan yang menjadikannya tiada
-Sapardi Djoko Damono
dirahasiakannya rintik rindunya kepada pohon berbunga itu
tak ada yang lebih bijak dari hujan bulan juni
dihapusnya jejak-jejak kakinya yang ragu-ragu di jalan itu
tak ada yang lebih arif dari hujan bulan juni
dibiarkannya yang tak terucapkan diserap akar pohon bunga itu
-Sapardi Djoko Damono
Foto2 lain bisa diliat di album foto di Facebook, disini ato punya Dito juga ada, disini.
Ya itu sedikit2 foto dari Djarum Indonesia Open. Hari ini seharusnya masih sekolah ada acara classmeeting, tapi krn bangun kesiangan dan udah males kl brgkt siang krn pasti cirendeu maceeet banget jadi ga masuk deh. Maaf ya temen2 khususnya panitia dan XI IPA 3 hehe.
Besok rencananya mau nonton bareng sekelas lagi, nonton apa? TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN!!! semoga besok dapet tiketnya. Amin.
Ok, mau nonton debat cawapres dulu deh ya.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
And I come up with................feelings. I did write the title. Feelings, for me, it's just something that come and go without permission. I had this kind of situation, once I knew a boy, he was and also is good friend of mine. One day this kind of feelings came, I called it because-I-said-I-didnt-want-him-that-doesnt-mean-I-want-him-to-go.
What was that, Fi? What's the point?
Damn, who cares anyway?
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I finally watched Charlie Bartlett! Such a good movie, with Anton Yelchin in it of course. I won't review that movie because my friend already did, here in Vampibots. So I just want to share a few pictures from the movie, I got it from here. So here they are...
*okay I won't use "Be cool, stay gaul" anymore* HAHA
Sunday, June 14, 2009
The middle one is when we won the second place on Tata Laksana Upacara Bendera.
The last one is when the teacher didnt come to class and we took a lot of picture.
The first photo is when we had class-meeting, we did our prayer and toss before we played
The second is the boys played something, I didnt know what it is
The third, when we had spare time, the teacher didnt come especially, the boys played kuda tomprok, and the girls just watched them and laughing our ass off.
The fourth is when we had lomba tarik tambang to celebrate Independence day
The last one is me (the most beutiful among them) and my friends, weh took a lot of photos using webcam on my friend's laptop.
I think you should meet these people, they are just so silly yet funny.
Well, I miss y'all guys. Especially them,
I hope I could be in one class with one of you or maybe all of you in 12th grade.
I guess that's enough. Later I'll post about my classes in Junior High School. Bye!
Be cool and stay gaul (I think I will use this to end my post),