Easy come, Easy go

I like night posting. It such a perfect time to me to write what I want to write, to tell all things that stuck on my mind. So what I want to right now is, oh men I want to type "write" instead of "right", about actually I havent decide yet, I even havent write the title, it's still blank up there.

And I come up with................feelings. I did write the title. Feelings, for me, it's just something that come and go without permission. I had this kind of situation, once I knew a boy, he was and also is good friend of mine. One day this kind of feelings came, I called it because-I-said-I-didnt-want-him-that-doesnt-mean-I-want-him-to-go.

And now he went away. Not too far but not close either..............

What was that, Fi? What's the point?
Damn, who cares anyway?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Announcement haha

Story behind Reddish

Rejection