hm...

ok, first of all, I'm Afi, because there's a few people have same name like me, my friends call me Afoi. And yeah, I'm high school student. Eleventh grade. State High School around Sunday Market (over-english). This is NOT my first blog, this is my .... I dont know how much I had made blog. SO there it is. MY NEW BLOG! I hope this one last longer than my previous blogs.

what else can I say? Hm... Lately I kinda feel miss so much things, I don't know exactly what it is. I just feel there's something missing from me. Maybe I miss a lot of time with my family, my junior hi school, or else. I REALLY MISS THEM A LOT! I just haven't get a time to meet them, it's not because I don't want to. Really, right now I feel so miserable. Goin' to school, never study, I never really pay attention to my lesson lately, just goofying around, doing nothing.

And now I end up with no sleep, I sure this morning I feel so sleepy and I won't pay attention with my lesson. Oh God! I really want back my spirit to study.

So yeah this is my first post of not-my-first-blog. And I have no idea with my blog's name. SO he it is. Hello Yellow Marshmallow. And sorry about the header, I will change it soon. Really.

Bye. See ya later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Announcement haha

Story behind Reddish

Rejection