Reminiscing ESPOSE 2011, moment to remember

I'll remember the time when Teh AW recruit me as her staff...
I'll remember the first meeting divission at pelataran rkm...
I'll remember the first time we went to Djarum to give proposal sponsorship...
I'll remember the shock when I was told to call Olivia Ong's management which is in Singapore...
I'll remember the second time we went to Djarum, further discussion of this event...
I'll remember went to Jakarta with Deny Karin Ayesh Vimo Jagap Joni to send proposal sponsorhip to Pertamina and Nestle...
I'll remember rapat akbar sampe malem...
I'll remember selling over 400ish presale ticket with my incredible humas team...
I'll remember dimarahin Teh Risa gara2 ketawa pas rapat...
I'll remember checking and arranged 2500 tickets one by one...
I'll remember being Liasion Officer of Fruit n Salads..
I'll remember helping body and bag-checking at entrance...
I'll remember watching the show from the very front row...
I'll remember singing out loud with the crowd...
I'll remember Barry's glance at me...
I'll remember the moment when take picture and got autograph from Barry on my crew shirt...
I'll remember the feeling when the show's over and everyone feels glad...
I'll remember the expression, the look and the face of everyone who feels proud and satisfied with this event...
I'll remember when I checked Twitter and ESPOSE got lot of compliment, congratulation and salutation...
I'll try to remember every single thing what I've been thru as ESPOSE 2011 crew...

It was great pleasure and an honor being part of you guys. I love you ESPOSE 2011. Thks to all crews, all ESPers for the support, especially ESPektasi, vESPa, e!10 yg blm pny nama angkatan haha. This is something guys!!! Good job. Optimistically, see you next year :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Announcement haha

Story behind Reddish

Rejection