Belief

About 34 hours from now, I'm going to have my National Exam. I supposed to be in my room right now, but here I am, writing this post in front of computer. No special things I'm going to write, just my random thoughts as usual.

I dont care what people think, say, and talk about me. I just dont give a damn. I believe what I believe. Well, I'm not that idealistic but yeah I have my own belief. My father once said that, religion is not just about praying to your God and do your God's command. It's also about sticking up with its value, what your religion told you to, and apply it in your life. My father was right. Your ibadah is only your bussiness with your God. What you do, how you act, what you say, is your bussiness with other people.

No, I'm not a good person, I'm still far from it but I'm trying to be one. I do cheat but no not for this one. It's just not me.

Do your best and let God do the rest :) Bismillah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Announcement haha

Story behind Reddish

Rejection